понедельник, 22 августа 2022 г.

UNIT 1. LESSON 1.

ЛЮБИМЫЕ ЗАНЯТИЯ

VERB TO BE IN THE PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE.



Card № 1.

1.     I ___ a pupil.

2.     My name ____Liz.

3.     These___ my summer photos.

4.     My album ____ nice.

5.     My friends ____ at school.

6.     Where ____ you?

7.     They _____ at college.

8.     She ____ late again.

9.     I ____ not very well today.

10.  There _____ an album on the table.

Exercices. 

                                  I. Read the information about the children.


Name: Branda Smith

Age: 10

Form 5

Birthday: February 23rd

Country: Great Britain

Interests: board games, hiking

Name: Alice Leblanc

Age: 11

Form 6

Birthday: June 15th

Country: France

Interests: ball games, riding horses, singing

Name: Joy Whitman

Age: 11

Form 6

Birthday: January 10th

Country: United States

Interests: music, cooking

Name: Hank Kruger

Age: 10

Form 5                                    

Birthday: March 18th

Country: Germany

Interests: fishing, mountain walks

                                 II. Complete the questions and answer them.

1.     How old is Alice? – She is 11.

2.     What form ____ Brandon and Hank in?

3.     When ___ Brandon’s Birthday?

4.     What country ___ Hank From?

5.     What ____ Joy’s interests?

6.     Who ____ the oldest?

7.     How old ___ Joy and Alice?

8.     Whose hobby ____ riding horses?

                 III. Read the text and complete it with the correct form of the verb to be.

This is my photo album. Look at this photo. This ____ my friend Tony. He ___ 12 years old. His birthday __in June.  He ___ English.  He ___ from England.  His address ___ 54 Queen Street, Oxford, UK. His favourite sport ___ football. His favourite pet ___ a dog. His parents ___ doctors. Tony and I ____ good frien

       IV.  Complete the sentences with the correct negative form of the verb to be.

1.     It ____ (not to be) cold in summer.

2.     We ___ (not to be) at the seaside on this photo.

3.     Nick ____ (not to be) in the swimming pool.

4.     My friends ____(not to be)at school.

5.     I _____(not to be) a pupil in the 5th form.

6.     My favourite pets _____(not to be) white cats.

7.     My friend George and I _____(not to be) afraid of snakes.

                                   V. Complete the questions.

1.     Charles, from, is, where?

2.     is, what, it?

3.     what, your, is, brother’s, name?

4.     uncle, is, your, Germany, from?

5.     how old, your, are, parents?

6.     Is, what, his, colour, pet, favourite?

                 VI.  Underline the correct answer.

1.     Mr. Ivanov’s son is/are eleven years old.

2.     My parent’s aren’t/isn’t English.

3.     I are/am interested in music.

4.     My brother and I am/ are good football players.

5.     His mother am/is at home.

6.     These houses is/are very old. 

                  VII. Correct the mistakes.

1.     Where’s they from?

2.     Jack and I am on holidays.

3.     Lessica isnot at the seaside.

4.     How old are your father?

5.     Summer is my favourit season.

6.     This dog’s is my pet.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

  Degrees of comparison of adjectives