четверг, 25 августа 2022 г.

UNIT 1. LESSON 6. 

ВОСПОМИНАНИЯ О ЛАГЕРЕ ОТДЫХА.

THE PAST SIMPLE TENSE. IRREGULAR VERBS.




Card № 1. Write the first form of the verbs.

1.     Flew

2.     Forgot

3.     Began

4.     Had

5.     Knew

Exercices.  

I.            Write the verbs in the Past Simple Tense.

Go, make, read, sing, steal, swim, buy, walk, bring, choose, sing, visit, give, draw.

II.            Underline the correct answer.

1.     Nick and Tom went/go to a summer camp in June.

2.     Ann spend/spent her holidays in the city.

3.     She and her friends goes/went roller-skating in the park.

4.     My friends take/took me on a hike last summer.

5.     I sing/sang songs with my friends by the camp fire in summer.

6.     You make/made a fire near the lake yesterday.

III.            Make true positive or negative sentences about yourself.

1.      Carol bought / didn’t buy gifts last week. (buy)

2.     I ________ a picture yesterday. (draw)

3.     I ________ in the forest last week. (walk)

4.     My family ________ on a hike last summer. (go)

5.     My granny________ us three days ago. (visit)

6.     I ________ songs by the fire in July. (sing)

7.     My pet _________ my food yesterday. (steal)

IV.            Give negative answers for the questions.

1.     Did you do to a summer camp with your sister?

No, I didn’t go to a summer camp with my sister.

2.     Did you have a picnic in camp?

3.     Did you go fishing to the lake?

4.     Did you write many letters in summer?

5.     Did you make many friends in summer?

6.     Did you swim a lot in the lake in summer?

7.     Did you take a lot of photos during your summer holidays?

V.            Fill in the gaps with the past forms of the verbs in the brackets.

Dear mum and dad.

I’m having a great time here in the camp. Yesterday we went (go) on a day hike in the forest. We ­­­­________(put) up a tent and ________(make) a fire. It ________(be) just great. In the evening we ________(sit) by the fire and ________ (tell) stories.

Last week we ________(visit) Warsaw, the capital of Poland. We ________ (have) lunch in a café and then ________ (spend) three hours in the park. We ________(play) different games and also ________(see) different trees and flowers.

It ________ (be) really interesting. I ________ (buy) some presents for both of you.

Lots of love, Jane.

VI.            Make up questions.

1.     went, yesterday, who, to, market, the morning?

2.     did, my, at, home, brother, stay, why?

3.     go, did, where, Paul, on, holidays?

4.     buy, when, my friend, did, the ticket?

5.     after, you, go, breakfast, did, to the swimming-pool, yesterday?

6.     they, from, did, come, Italy, when?

VII.            Make the questions and answer them

1.     you, roller-skating, did, yesterday, go?

Did you go roller-skating yesterday? – No, I didn’t. Yes, I did.

2.     go, your, friend, camp, year, last, did, to?

3.     did, you, your, spend, holidays, where, summer?

4.     mum, last, buy, your, week, did, what?

5.     travel, you, how, did, summer, in?

6.     books, how many, you, year, last, did, read?

VIII.            Answer the questions.

1.     Where did you spend your summer holidays? ( in the country)

I spent my summer holidays in the country.

2.     What did you do in the evenings? (sing by the fire)

3.     What did your classmates do in summer? (go to the swimming pool)

4.     What did you do near the river an hour ago? (take photos)

5.     What play did they show at the theatre last Sunday? (“Cinderella”)

6.     Where did you buy these souvenirs? ( in China)

IX.            Translate.

1.      Мы ходили в поход в лагере летом.

2.     Мои друзья прочитали много книг летом.

3.     Петя ходил на рыбалку на озеро.

4.     Мальчики играли в футбол в лагере.

5.     Девочки провели лето на море.

6.     Мы пели песни у костра.

X.            Correct the mistakes.

1.     I was went to the camp last summer.

2.     The boys didn’t went fishing in summer.

3.     You go roller-skating last August.

4.     Jane made tasty things last night?

5.     Did Nick went to a summer camp last year?

6.     Where the boys went to fish?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

  Degrees of comparison of adjectives