вторник, 23 августа 2022 г.

 UNIT 1. LESSON 4.

ЗАНЯТИЯ В ЛАГЕРЕ ОТДЫХА.

THE PRESENT SIMPLE TENSE.


 


Card № 1. Look at the clock. What time is it?

1.     04.30

2.     11.24

3.     09.56

4.     12.00

5.     07.45

6.     08.15

7.     02.10

8.   06.40

Exercices. 

      I.            Write the verbs adding –s or -es.

1.     Brush

2.     Tidy

3.     Write

4.     Go

5.     Get up

6.     Wash

7.     Have

8.     Do

9.     Be

10.  Make 

   II.            a) Put the verbs in the box into four groups.

Run    study    play    swim    stay    tidy    brush    go    watch    skate    try    enjoy    do    pick    fly    wash    cry    buy

 

-s

sh, ch, s, x, o:

-es

Vowel +y:

-s

Consonant +y:

-ies

runs

brushes

plays

tidies

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

III.            Underline the correct answer.

1.     My little brother and I like/likes to play different games in the evening.

2.     My friend seldom go/goes for a walk to the forest.

3.     Olga sometimes spend/spends her summer holidays at the seaside..

4.     The boys play/plays football in summer.

5.     My granny hate/hates listening to pop music.

6.     Children often build/builds sand-castles on the beach.

IV.            Open the brackets and put the verbs in the Present Simple Tense.

I’m Pam. I usually get up (get up) at 7.15. I __________ (make) my bed and ___________(do) my morning exercises. My mum _____ (make) breakfast. We ___________(have) breakfast together at 7.30. After breakfast my dad __________ (go) to work. My mum __________ (wash) the dishes. I __________(brush) my teeth and __________(wash) my hands. Then I __________(get) dressed and __________(go) to school.

   V.            Make the sentences negative.

1.     I (to go) fishing in camp.

I don’t go fishing in camp.

2.     She (to read) books every evening.

3.     You (to play) table tennis every day.

4.     He (to like) noisy games.

5.     Ann (to watch) cartoons every evening.

6.     We (to swim) in rainy weather.

7.     My Granny (to go) to bed early in summer.

8.     It often (to rain) in summer.

9.     Our friends (to watch) TV in the evening.

10. Dan usually (to wake up) at 6 o’clock in summer.

VI.            Complete the questions.

1.     you, with, how often, go, to, friends, do, cinema, your?

How often do you go to the cinema with your friends?

2.     often, you, a bicycle, ride, do, summer, in?

3.     like, with whom, does, to play, she, volley – ball?

4.     take photos, in summer, do, in, his parents, the, country?

5.     where, usually, spend, he, summer, does, holidays, his?

6.     does, the guitar, well, he, play?

VII.            Answer the questions.

1.     What do your friends usually do in the evening?  (play computer games)

2.     How does your mother usually spend her weekend? (go to the country)

3.     What do children usually do in the yard in summer? (play different games)

4.     Where does your friend usually like to go in summer? ( a summer camp)

5.     What do your cousins collect? (stamps)

6.     What do children usually do when they sit by the camp fire? (sing songs)

VIII.            a) Put the verb in the brackets in the Present Simple Tense.

Dear pen-pal,

My name is (be) Steve and I ___________(be) from Sydney, Australia. There ___________ (be) four of us in the family. We _________ (spend) all weekends together. In summer we _________ (go) hiking or swimming. My sister _________ (be) a student. She never _______ (go) to the university on Sundays, so she __________ (go) hiking with us. My mum ______ (love) gardening and we ___________ (have) lots of beautiful flowers in our garden. My dad ______(enjoy) fishing. Once he ever caught a barracuda!!!

I _________ (speak) French and English, and I ____________ (like) going to summer camps and making things from wood. I also ________ (like) hiking. My favourite sport ______ (be) swimming. I _________(not to watch) much TV, but I really _______ (like) listening to music. Rock _______ (be) my favourite.

b) Read the last part of the letter and complete the questions with is / are  / do / does.

How old are you? What ________ your favourite sport? What ________you like doing in your free time? Where _________ you live? ______ your family big? _________ you have any brothers or sisters? What ________ your mum like doing? What _________ your dad’s hobby?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Steve.

c) Write the questions for the following answers.

Model. Where does Steve Live?

1.     _____________________? – No, he doesn’t speak Belarussian.

2.     _____________________? – His favourite sport is swimming.

3.     _____________________? – He likes hiking.

4.     _____________________? – Yes, he does. Rock is his favourite.

5.     _____________________? – She loves gardening.

6.     _____________________? – His hobby is fishing.

IX.            Put the verbs in the brackets in the Present Simple Tense or the Present Continuous Tense. Underline the signal words.

1.     They _____________ (go) on a picnic every Sunday.

They go on a picnic every Sunday.

2.     Bob (play) tennis now.

3.     The children (sleep) at the moment.

4.     She often (listen) to music.

5.     They (sunbathe) right now.

6.     Tom and I (watch) TV every evening.

7.     At the moment I (read) a fairy-tale.

8.     My Grandad often (play chess) in the evening.

9.     My sister (go) to a disco club now.

10. Tim’s brother (play) football at the stadium 3 times a week.

   X.            Complete the sentences by using the words in the brackets. Use the Present Simple or the Present Continuous Tense.

Right now Paul and Alice are (be) at a music camp. Paul _______(sit) at the table. He ______(play) the guitar. Alice _____(sit) next to him. She also _________ (play) the guitar. Alice and Paul ________(play) a popular folk song. They usually ________(sing) when they _______(play), but today they just _________(play) the guitar. Paul and Alice often ______ (play) the guitar together. Right now Paul _________ (wear) a white T-shirt. He _______ (wear) a white T-shirt almost every day. Alice ________ (wear) a grey sweatshirt. She only __________(wear) her grey sweatshirt when it’s cool outside.

XI.            Correct the mistakes.

1.     You plays football with your friends.

2.     Nick always listen to music.

3.     My friends doesn’t go on hikes.

4.     What sport games children like playing in summer?

5.     Where does you usually go on holidays?

6.     The boys go on a picnic now.

7.     Every year I am going on a trip to different countries.

8.     He are having his holidays at the moment.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

  Degrees of comparison of adjectives